the road had taken



bismillah..



assalamualaikum everyone..
alhamdulillah,it has been 2 weeks since i left msia..
finally settle down in alexandria..
the place that we ( me actually ) keep talking about..
emmmm..
how to start ek..
well,lets talk about how do i felt when my 1st foot
step on the egpyt's ground..(ayat masalah doe)
its felt like,
OMG,i finally in egpyt babe!
but the excitement suddenly went down when i 
suddenly terpikir about,
all the obtacles that i'll face through out this year..
one year is long enough ape tah lg 5 thun kan..
being separated from my beloved people
make me felt like,
this heart is full with milo ais...(???)
it's like really hard to breath la..ayooo..
but nevertheless,i already reached here which not
many people received this great yet too risky opportunity..
feeling like i'm alone here,
sometimes really make me sick..
but heyy,i got job need to be done..
succesfully..
nak xnk, I HAVE TOO BE STRONG..
it's not like i'm all alone doing this..
i know that,
my family,my friends and my beloved will always
stand by me..
always..
insyaAllah..



here,there are some private pics ( bley la ) that i wanna show to u..


my room together with siti..also johorian..

 the hall a.k.a study hall






last but least,just notice that,

fatin inani is missing so much each of you...



love u very much..

please pray for my succes...

with God's bless..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dan kerana Tuhanmu,bersabarlah..

kerana Allah..

mengapa mengeluh (copy pastew from kak madi ^^'' )